Analog Devices is a world leader in the design and manufacture of analog, mixed-signal, and DSP integrated circuits used in all types of electronic equipment.
The company manufactures analog, mixed-signal and digital signal processing (DSP) integrated circuits (ICs) used in electronic equipment.
These technologies are used to convert, condition and process real-world phenomena, such as light, sound, temperature, motion, and pressure into electrical signals.
Danville Signal offers a complete line of Analog Devices development and programming tools, as well as their custom and semi-custom Digital Signal Processing Systems for the professional audio and acoustics/vibration instrumentation markets.
- dspFlash SHARC & Blackfin Programmer
- CrossCore Embedded Studio
- Analog Devices Emulators (ICE)
- dspblok DSP Modules with ICE (on board EZ KIT Debugger)
- Graphics based development: DSP Concepts' Audio Weaver
View all products based on Analog Devices